The £24.7M refurbishment of the Edward Boyle Library will create a dynamic information resources hub at the heart of the campus. The team is now 20% of the way through the refurbishment project and once complete the library will offer:
- Over 2,000 group and silent study spaces and IT cluster PC’s
- Upgraded and increased study space and a range of group study options
- A new Great Food at Leeds café
- A dedicated postgraduate learning zone
- Plenty of group study and teaching spaces
Work began in June 2015 and the project will be complete by spring 2017. Find out more about the Edward Boyle Library project.