Facilities Directorate building opens
The new Facilities Directorate Building is officially complete and brings together a host of services that form the Facilities Directorate.
Colleagues from a number of different services have moved into the new office space, based opposite Bright Beginnings Nursery on Cloberry Street. Key services are continuing as normal and the following University teams are now located in the new building:
- Estate Services – Capital Projects / Engineering and Energy / Operations / Planned Works / Design
- Facilities Directorate Support & Helpdesk
- Estate Planning and Information
- FD Marketing and Communications
- FD Finance, Performance and Business Development
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- FD Health & Safety
- FD Human Resources and People Development
Later in the year the former Estates building will be demolished as part of the wider plans to create the new North East Quarter.
Find out more about the North East Quarter