Work taking place adjacent to the Esther Simpson Building.
The work will take place from 21 June to the 31 July over two separate places as detailed in the street map below.
Services to be interrupted:
For Nursery users and other vehicles during both phases this will mean:
- Nursery parking and access will revert back to the cobbled road on Back-Westbourne Terrace directly outside the FD Building.
- Cloberry Street will remain partially closed whilst the contractor undertakes highways work.
- During phase one, the bottom of Cloberry Street will remain open but there will be no through route. Then later in Phase 2 the bottom part of Cloberry Street will be closed making it inaccessible.
- The main route for vehicles during both phases will be up Back-Westbourne Terrace along Clarendon Place up to Lifton Place.
For pedestrians this will mean:
- Easier walking routes around the main boundary site of the Esther Simpson Building.
- Pedestrian access will remain along Cloberry Street during both phases.
For enquiries please contact: Adrian Smith
Contact Telephone No: 0113 343 5555
If the above member of staff is unavailable, you have any general queries about our services or would like to add or remove a person from this email list, please contact the Estate Services Helpdesk on 0113 343 5555 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.