Vernon Road will be closed for 4-5 weeks while necessary repair works take place.
There will be no through route on Vernon Road from 22 June for approximately 4 to 5 weeks.
Effects of the disruption
- Vehicles will not be able to access Vernon Road.
- There will be a diversion in place through Physics Deck to access the Multi-Storey Car Park.
- Vehicles will also be able to access the Multi-Storey car park via Willow Terrace.
- If entering the University from Woodhouse Lane, continue along Hillary Place and turn right at the diversion on Vernon Road.
- Continue through Physics Deck and turn left underneath the underpass and onto Finsbury Road.
- Turn left onto Willow Terrace Road and then left again to Vernon Road to enter the Multi-Storey Car Park.
- If you are entering or leaving campus via Willow Terrace Road the route is the same as usual.
For enquiries please contact: Brian Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above member of staff is unavailable or you have any general queries about our services, please contact the Estate Services Helpdesk on 0113 34 35555 or email: email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.